2-22K psi STONEAGE 6" BADGER
Brand: StoneAge Tools
The 6” Badger features adjustable speed control which allows operators to meet the demands of the task at hand – slower speeds for tough deposits and plugs, faster rotation for easier jobs or polishing.
- Only rotary pipe cleaning tool on the market with adjustable speed control for fine-tuning to specific requirements
- Different jetting configurations allow for more or less pull and forward hitting power
- Navigates elbows as small as 6 in. (152 mm)
- Speed controlled rotary tools provide complete internal coverage, while providing optimum jet delivery
- Maximize cleaning by choosing slower speeds for hard to clean or plugged pipes, and faster speeds for polishing easy to clean pipes with a single tool
- Optimize the tool for a variety of pumps pressures and flows with multiple jetting options
- Centralizer options for larger pipe sizes available
- Pair with the ABX-500 for hands-free pipe cleaning
If viewing on a mobile device, we recommend rotating your screen to "Landscape Mode".
|Tool Model||Pressure Range||Flow Range||Rotation Speed||Inlet Connection||Weight||Max Operating Temperature|
|BA-MP9 / BA-M24||12-22K psi / 840-1500 bar||14-43 GPM / 53-163 l/min||50-300 RPM (Adjustable)||9/16" MP / M24||8.00 lb / 3.60 kg||250 F / 120 C|
|BA-P8||2-15K psi / 140-1000 bar||15-55 GPM / 57-208 l/min||50-300 RPM (Adjustable)||1/2" NPT||8.00 lb / 3.60 kg||250 F / 120 C|