Bare Shaft Pumps
Advanced Pressure Systems has enhanced the power end from its Aqua-Dyne affiliate, a proven design already, by upgrading the power frame and cross heads to a much stronger material, ductile iron. Also, now our bare shaft pumps feature a crankshaft machined from billet and are drilled for forced lubrication.
We will offer two models, the APS-S300-15 and the APS-S300-20, capable of handling pressures to 15,000 and 20,000 psi respectively. Both bare shaft pumps feature hinged manifolds for easy access to the quick change valve cartridges, plungers and stuffing boxes.
- Rated to 300 HP
- Flow rates: 48 GPM @ 9,000 psi / 26 GPM @ 15,000 psi / 20 GPM @ 20,000 psi
- Crankshaft machined from billet, with induction hardened journals
- Forced lubrication for crankshaft
- High strength ductile iron power frame
- Hinged cover to pump well
- Quick change convertible manifolds from 15,000 to 20,000 psi
- Hinged trunnion assembly for swing down manifold
- Quick change cartridge assembly for suction and discharge valves
Showing all 2 results