2-43.5K psi STONEAGE 4" BADGER
Brand: StoneAge Tools
The 4” Badger self-rotary tool makes cleaning pipes with elbows easy, navigating 4 in. (102 mm) bends with controlled rotation which is important for efficiently cleaning larger pipes. The operator can choose between two rotation speeds by selecting fast or slow viscous fluid.
- Different jetting configurations allow for increased or descreased pull and forward hitting power
- Designed to pair with the AutoBox ABX-500 hose handling system for hands-free pipe cleaning
- Navigates elbows as small as 4 in. (102 mm)
- Self-rotary, speed control provides complete internal coverage, while speed control provides optimum jet delivery
- Two speeds to choose from to maximize cleaning. Choose slower speeds for hard to clean or plugged pipes, and faster speeds for polishing easy to clean pipes with a single tool
- Multiple jetting options optimize the tool for a variety of pumps pressures and flows - unplug, polish, or run longer lines based on jetting
If viewing on a mobile device, we recommend rotating your screen to "Landscape Mode".
|Tool Model||Pressure Range||Flow Range||Inlet Connection||Rotation Speed||Weight|
|BA-P6 / BA-BSPP6||2-15K psi / 140-1000 bar||13-30 GPM / 49-110 l/min||3/8" NPT / 3/8" BSPP||20-100 RPM (Slow Fluid) / 75-250 RPM (Fast Fluid)||3.00 lb / 1.40 kg|
|BA-TM12||12-22K psi / 830-1500 bar||12-25 GPM / 45-95 l/min||3/4" Type M Male||20-100 RPM (Slow Fluid) / 75-250 RPM (Fast Fluid)||3.00 lb / 1.40 kg|
|BA-H6||43.50K psi / 3000 bar||4.50-12 GPM / 17-45.51 l/min||3/8" HP Female||100-400 RPM||4.00 lb / 1.80 kg|