2-22K psi STONEAGE 2" BADGER
Brand: StoneAge Tools
The 2” Badger is a self-rotating swivel designed for cleaning 2–4 in. (51–102 mm) pipes with bends and long radius elbows, such as U-Tubes and process lines. The latest design includes a spring-loaded pin that ratchets the head to machined edges on the shaft. Therefore, the head can only be removed with a special head removal tool and not while in operation.
- The only self-rotary tool on the market that can navigate 2 in. (50 mm) pipes with bends
- The only tool in the industry with head locking technology for increased safety
- Unique compact design allows the tool to easily navigate pipe bends
- Multiple jetting options allow the tool to be optimized for a variety of pump pressures and flows - unplug, polish, or run longer lines based on jetting
- Optional fairing available to streamline tool during retrieval
- Pair with the ABX-PRO for hands-free mole lining
If viewing on a mobile device, we recommend rotating your screen to "Landscape Mode".
|Tool Model||Pressure Range||Flow Range||Inlet Connection||Weight||Max Water Temperature|
|BA-LK-P4 / BA-LK-BSPP4||2-15K psi / 140-1000 bar||3-20 GPM / 11-76 l/min||1/4" NPT or 1/4" BSPP||0.45 lb / 0.20 kg||250 F / 120 C|
|BA-LK-MP9L / BA-LK-MP9R||12-22K psi / 830-1500 bar||3-15 GPM / 11-57 l/min||9/16" MP or M24||0.45 lb / 0.2 kg||250 F / 120 C|